Are you interested in creating high-quality, user-friendly and intuitive SaaS products? Do you want to directly and immediately impact thousands of users in a global setting?
If you love solving problems and adding value to users and want to be a key contributor in a growing startup, we would love to hear from you. We are looking for a passionate and talented senior UI/UX designer to join our world-class entrepreneurial team.
In this role, you’ll lead and participate in all aspects of the user experience. You will get to collaborate with our product owners, scientists, developers and users to deliver the best possible user experience on our AI-augmented company analysis platform.
You would oversee, lead and create new components and patterns that are scalable, user-accessible and meet the needs of our customers. You’ll be responsible for producing design artifacts; from initial discovery and user journey mapping to the execution of final UI design details.
You will be responsible for optimizing our platform interface while designing and building new site experiences. You should have an eye for clean yet creative design and the business acumen to translate high-level business requirements and UX design/wireframing into interaction flows, page designs and site features.
What you will be doing
- Lead and execute UI/UX activities, including audits, user research, research analysis, ideation, whiteboarding, usability testing, and collaborative design thinking sessions
- Execute on all design stages, from sitemaps and wireframes to high fidelity visual design
- Develop detailed user personas, user journeys, information architecture, interactive prototypes, user research plans and reports
- Validate concepts through usability testing and contribute to the design and execution of user testing scenarios
- Work with the team to develop the definition of UX measurement goals and to design direction
- Participate in and lead brainstorming and work sessions
- Embrace a mentor/coach role for other team members within UI/UX
- Stay informed on new technologies, trends, and developments within the design community and share those findings internally
What we are looking for
- 5+ years of experience working as a UI/UX designer in a fast-paced environment, as a part of an Agile team
- A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables (e.g., study plans, reports, visual artifacts)
- Experience operating as an individual contributor in a user experience design role, with a focus on research
- End-to-end experience with UX design (research and analysis, concept creation, story and journey mapping, wireframing and UI design)
- Hands-on experience with lab-based usability testing, remote testing, paper prototype testing, iterative prototype testing, concept testing and field research
- Strong grasp of quantitative data analysis
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences
- Deep affinity for interaction design principles and process (conceptual modelling, heuristics, patterns, usability, etc.
- Ability to demonstrate visual design principles and processes (typography, iconography, composition, color, layout, etc.)
- A genuine desire to work within the fintech SaaS space
You might also have
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree in Communication Design, Interface Design, Human-Computer-Interaction, Product Design, Architecture or equivalent experience
- Prior experience working with an AI-based SaaS platform for search and recommendation
- Familiarity with AI and ML models and how they incorporate in products as part of the user experience
How to apply
If you are interested in this role and you would like to learn more, please contact us directly, by sending a short summary of why you are excited about Comparables.ai, along with your CV to